Cesar Millan, a Mexican-American self-taught professional trainer, widely known for his television series The Dog Whisperer, produces a bi-monthly magazine titled Cesar’s Way with an estimated 240 000 readers. His first three books, including Cesar’s Way, all became New York Times best sellers; cumulatively selling two million copies in the US. These are available in 14 other countries.
Launching in February 2012, Cesar’s Way SA will consist of editorial from the US edition, along with local content comprising of rescue success stories, ‘home-finders’ pages dedicated to dogs in shelters and local advertising.
- Letters to Cesar with his answers and solutions
- Photo galleries of canine categories, including breeds, service and shelter dogs looking for forever homes
- Canine world news, products and trends
- In-depth teaching from Cesar on owner and dog training
- Health care
- Breed information
- Cesar’s family and their dogs
- Real stories of owners and the dogs that changed their lives
- Interviews and profiles of celebrities and their dogs
- Advice from veterinarians, nutritionists and other canine experts
- Product guide
- Local product and service advertising
With Canine Zone’s over 20 years of publishing experience and its team’s love of dogs, the company expects the magazine to be successful in South Africa.
For more info contact Claudia on email@example.com